NanoCnet is seeking to fill Marketing and Sale Representative position with an enthusiastic, energetic and motivated individual, with a strong work ethic and a commitment to teamwork. This position reports to Sales and Marketing Management. This role involves, at least but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Collaborating in the market development and gathering information about different marketing channels.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
- Entering and processing orders, producing quotes and creating shipping documents.
- Creating marketing materials.
- This job involves cold-calling and travel.
There are tremendous opportunities for growth in the company, in sales, purchasing, support, and other areas.
Minimum requirements for this position are:
- A college or university degree in MBA, business, marketing or related fields.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Very strong English communication skills (both writing and speaking) is critical to this role.
- A positive attitude and desire to grow.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback are necessary for success in this role.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
Previous work experience in inside sales and marketing or a similar role is considered as an advantage.
This is a full-time position in our Waterloo\Kitchener office and successful applicant will have a salary plus commission.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Hiring@nanocnet.com . Screening will start from April 10th, 2019 and the search will continue until the position is filled.